Dates: Friday, May 3 & Saturday May 4, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Location: Behind Fruitport Township Hall (5865 Airline Road)
Entrance off Mount Garfield Road, Exit at Airline Road
The items accepted are:
• Small amounts of brush (no stumps)
• Leaves and general yard waste – must be in biodegradable bags only
• Household rubbish
• E-Waste – separate from other waste
• Computer monitors
• Computers, keyboards, etc.
• Used or new oil in plastic containers
• Paint cans-paint must be dry. Cannot accept paint cans with wet paint inside
• Hazardous waste - pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, fertilizers, poisons, pool chemicals, antifreeze, petroleum products and automotive fluids, wood stains, cleaning products, paint thinner, adhesives, aerosols, fluorescent light bulbs, mercury containing devices, batteries, and drain cleaner.
• Commercial and contractor waste & refuse are not accepted.
• Appliances are not accepted.
Tires dropped off at this Clean-Up Event will incur a fee.
Free Tire Event: Saturday, May 11, 2019 9-2 p.m. behind Fruitport Township Hall
This service is limited to Fruitport Township & Village residents only and picture I.D. is required.