FRUITPORT CHARTER TOWNSHIP
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Fruitport Charter Township Planning Commission will hold five public hearings on May 21, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at the Fruitport Township Hall, 5865 Airline Road, Fruitport, MI 49415.
The public hearings will hear and consider the following:
1. A special land use request for the building of office space for a maid service and scrapbooking studio at 5232 Airline Rd., Muskegon, MI 49444, Fruitport Township. Parcel ID #61-15-123-100-0018-00.
2. A special land use request for the exterior/interior remodel of the Arby’s Restaurant at 1757 E. Sherman Blvd., Muskegon, MI 49444, Fruitport Township. Parcel ID #61-15-900-251-1210-00.
3. A special land use request for the expansion of an outdoor service area at Pincrest Lanes 6571 Airline Rd., Fruitport, MI 49415, Fruitport Township. Parcel ID #61-15-125-400-0027-00.
4. A zone change request from R-4 Residential-Agricultural to R-6 Single Family Residential-Low Density. Parcel ID #61-15-134-200-0013-00 or 2034 Judson Rd., Spring Lake, MI 49456. A map of the area being considered for rezoning is available for public inspection at the office of the Township Clerk.
5. A zoning text amendment ordinance regarding the prohibition of recreational marihuana establishments.
Written comments will be received at the Township Hall, 5865 Airline Road, Fruitport, Michigan 49415 (Phone: 231-865-3151) Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
The Township of Fruitport will provide necessary reasonable auxiliary aids and services for this meeting to individuals with disabilities upon 5 days notice to the Township Clerk.